WHO ENROLLS IN this CLASS?
- Aspiring Hypnotists
- Hypnotherapists presently practicing or learning to become Hypnotists
- Hypnotherapists interested in the most modern and unpublished techniques
- Professional Counselors
- Nurse Practitioners
- Mental Health
- Dental Hygienists
Often mental health counselors, specialists and professionals who aspire to be specially trained in these techniques. Basically anyone who enjoys helping others, and those who find satisfaction helping others see results.
course goals and "how to" learning outcomes
Individuals completing these intensive practical classes will develop the ability to use hypnosis techniques effectively and with confidence. Each student will learn through lectures, demonstrations, the applications of the many methods of hypnosis. Students will participate both as a participant and hypnotist. Different depths of hypnosis will be taught and how to apply this to motivate clients to Stop Smoking, Control Weight, Control Stress and help to make other changes.
People who take these courses are also interested in self-help and helping others.
this course is a pre-requisite to course #102
basic hypnosis #101
- 10 Hours of Live Instruction and Live Supervised Practice Over Zoom
- 16 Hours of Pre-Recorded DVD Instruction of Live Classes
- Written and Oral Testing, Hypnosis Scripts
- Professional Instruction by a Clinical and Medical Hypnotherapist
- Certificate of Completion
These classes are primarily taught to meet the requirements for certification to many hypnosis associations in this country and abroad. The class size is limited to ensure maximum individual attention from the instructor.
WHAT’S COVERED IN COURSE #101 BASIC HYPNOSIS?
- Misconceptions and History of Hypnosis
- Definitions and Helpful Information
- Dangers of Hypnosis
- Things to Be Careful Of
- Tests for Hypnosis
- Waking Hypnosis
- Waking Suggestions
- Induction Plus Somnambulism and Esdaile State
- Deepening and Different Depths of Hypnosis
- Post Hypnotic Suggestions and Therapy
- Subconscious Purging
- What Caused This?
- And More
- PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE
what else is covered ?
- Explain What Hypnosis Is and Is Not
- View Demonstration of Somnambulism by Instructor
- Students Demonstrate on Each Other, Somnambulist
- Somnambulism (Client is more suggestible at this level.)
- View Therapy on Several Subjects at One Time
- View Rapid induction by instructor
- Students Practice Rapid Induction on Each Other
- View Therapy on Volunteer Subjects
- View Demonstration of Esdaile State by Instructor
- Students Practice Esdaile State on Each Other
- View video or Instructor Demonstrates Regression Therapy on Volunteer Subjects with Ideomotor Signals
- Students Practice Therapy on Each Other
- Final Test
- Students must be able to demonstrate each procedure
- A written examination will be given on the last day. To receive a Certificate of Completion, the student MUST receive a minimum passing score of 70% on the examination.
To get a certificate of completion the student: must achieve a 80% completion of academic homework, have a final test score of 70%, be able to demonstrate live (in-person or virtually), that they have learned all the techniques, and complete payment of course.
you might be interested in Course #102 & #103
Request a free consultation